2018/19 School Year Onwards
An Essential Kit for Secondary 1 Integrated Science
Revision Notes + Plenty of Exercises
- Systematic & concise point forms with clear tables and simple diagrams
- Include points to notes and key ideas
- Provide vocabulary lists with Chinese meaning
- All types of MC, short & long questions exercises
- Include detailed solutions with reminders and alternative methods
This book is written according to the syllabus suggested by the Education Bureau. All contents are presented in concise point forms and tables for easy study. Each topic provides exercises for MC, short and long questions, with detailed solutions to help students master the answering techniques. To help students’ self-study, vocabulary lists with Chinese meaning, points to notes and alternative methods for harder questions are also provided.
1. INTRODUCTION TO SCIENCE
How to design and carry out an experiment?
Where does our drinking water come from?
3. LOOKING AT LIVING THINGS
What are the characteristics of living things?
4. CELLS AND HUMAN REPRODUCTION
Where do our lives come from?
What are the forms of energy commonly seen in our daily lives?
6. MATTER AS PARTICLES
What is the basic unit of matter?