Presented in concise table forms for easy study!
Aims to reduce the study load of students!
Large of number of exercises!
- Written according to the New Senior Secondary Physics Curriculum and Assessment Guide
- Each part provides with concept maps showing key ideas
- Includes formulae, graphs, related experiments, worked examples and applications
- Each topic provides with exercises including T/F, MC and long questions
- All questions provide with detailed solutions for students to learn the answering techniques
- How to find the motion of particles in a wave? How to draw a ray diagram?
- How to analyze the current, voltage, resistance and power in a circuit? How to derive the induced e.m.f.?
- What characteristics do α, β and γ radiations have?
This book aims at students’ most commonly encountered problems, and provides with detailed guidance.